How to Download the Windows 10 October 2020 ISO image
Great news for Windows 10 Users, Microsoft has now officially released the Windows 10 October 2020 Update. It upgrades your current Windows 10 setup with a few improvements, which include a new Start Menu.
While this is not a major redesign of the operating system, it does iron out some areas and updater the Windows 10 look and also make it run smarter and faster.
The new Features include:
A new Start Menu: The new menu no longer uses solid colors, and uses more transparent effects, making it match seamlessly with theme. It also features an improved app search feature.
Alt + Tab Features: The most used keyboard shortcut gets an update as well. With the new update, you will be able to scroll through browser tabs.
Other changes include better support for high refresh rate gaming monitors, a more organized taskbar and cleaner notifications.
How to download the Windows 10 October 2020 Update
Microsoft is rolling out the Windows 10 October 2020 Update, so you should see it appear as an automatic download.
You can open up the Windows Update tool to check to see if it’s ready to be installed by searching for ‘Windows Update’ in the search box next to the Start menu, then selecting ‘Check for updates’.
You should see a section called ‘Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2’. Windows 10 20H2 is another name for the October 2020 Update, so click ‘Download and install’ to begin.
Alternatively To get direct ISO file for Windows 10 version 20H2, you need to visit the Microsoft website portal and open the developer settings in your browser and set your user agent to any Apple or Android product. By default, Chrome or Edge user agent is set to Windows and Microsoft does not offer direct download links to users.
To download ISO images of Windows 10 October 2020 Update, follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome, Edge or any browser of your choice.
- In Chrome or Edge, you have to tap on the menu and open Developer Tools under More Tools.
- Without closing the developer window, open Microsoft’s site.
- Click the new three dots menu.
- Open Network Conditions pane by clicking on ‘More tools’.
- Under ‘User agent’ section, simply disable the automatic selection.
- Click on the ‘Custom’ option.
- Select “Chrome – iPad”. When you select iPad, Microsoft will assume that you’re on an iPad and they’ll let you see the hidden download links.
- Without closing the advanced developer tool window, press CTRL + F5 to refresh the download page.
- Under ‘Select edition’, select ‘Windows 10 October 2020 Update’ and confirm.
- Select 64-bit, but if you’re using a 32-bit system, you need to select the second option.
The download of the media images will start and you can close the developer window.
Quick NetOne, Econet, And Telecel Airtime Recharge
- Gaming (4)
- Quick Tips (2)
- Tech News (73)
- Updates (8)
- Videos (7)